New Year. New Decade. New Announcements. The Yoke Payments team is moving full speed ahead in 2020, and we’re thrilled to charge into a new decade with a roadmap full of plans to help you maximize your growth potential and increase efficiencies. 2019 was chock-full of new partnerships, jam-packed schedules at trade shows, and new solutions to keep our customers on the cutting-edge of vending technology – but this year will be even bigger.
Before we journey into our 2020 plans – here’s a look back at some 2019 highlights:
- Yoke Payments developed a modern micro-market solution for both operators and their customers of any size. Yoke’s work with Group C, the largest independent vending company in the tri-state area, resulted in Group C opening over 150 markets – with another 350 planned by the end of 2020. Check out the case study here.
- A new Yoke payment terminal was released. The 2.0 generation has an updated credit card swiper and barcode scanner, and a new housing unit with flexible wall, floor and table mounts.
- Partnerships enhanced Yoke’s solutions. We partnered with USA Technologies and Stripe to create in-depth telemetry that tracks transactions and provides detailed reports. Our partnership with TriTeq Lock and Security also limits the chances of theft via their electronic locking security system and tracking for vending machines and coolers.
- Attendees, exhibitors, and meetings, oh my! We shared our latest innovations at some of the largest industry trade shows – including NAMA, SaaStr and SHFM, to name a few. It’s invaluable to connect with both existing and new customers, strategize with partners, and share in the enthusiasm generated by all.
- Continued growth and new features included:
- Onboarding 20 new operators
- Updates to the Yoke portal
- Creating SDK’s for both iOS and Android applications
- Becoming VDI compliant to ensure seamless and secure remote usability
- The new Yoke website was launched. A labor of love, the new design reflects who Yoke is and makes navigation easier for customers.
What’s in store for 2020? We’ll be busy this year adding at least 40 new operators, expanding current operator locations with 600+ new installs, and growing the Yoke team to drive our continued innovation and support our customers.
Keep an eye out for the following, too:
- The next-gen Yoke POS terminal with new credit card reader supporting NFC, EMV and swipe
- Integration to Streamware
- The addition of payment gateways
- Voice recognition for terminals
- A new UI/UX for kiosk and mobile apps
- Operator portal enhancements to support promos, coupons and push notifications
- A new controlled access solution for coolers and cabinets
Stay tuned for these announcements – and more – in 2020. Our momentum is possible because of our customers, so we’re sending a big ‘thank you’ for your support.